30 June 2005

last day in lansing

I was in East Lansing all day. I got into town around 11:30 AM, and tried to get a haircut. However, when I walked into the barbershop the two barbers that were just sitting around talking and reading magazines said they couldn't take care of me until noon, for whatever reason. I then called my friend Lisa to try and get some lunch, but she wasn't answering. I found out later she was in the shower - I told here I figured that and I wouldn't get angry for cleanliness. As far as getting a haircut goes, I decided to hell with the normal place, those bastards aren't the only barbers in town, and went to another barber like 100 feet away.

After successfully obtaining a haircut, I got in touch with Lisa and had lunch a Qdoba. I was surprised to see Lisa has a brand new car, a black Pontiac Vibe. She loves it. I then visited with grandparents all afternoon. I then went over to PJ and Paul's place. I brought Freeman so we set it up to do a huge file swap (20GB+ each way over crossover) and we went to see War of the Worlds. Review on my other site. When we got back I parted ways with PJ and Paul, which is sad becuse I'm probably not going to see them again for a long time. I had to drive home in the dark but it wasn't too bad, and now I'm putting the newly pirated music somewhere I can sort it, writing this and writing my WotW review.

Well, it's July now. I have a crapload of packing and prepping to do tomorrow. Leaving on Saturday - I can't believe it's this close already. Next week is the Trail and finding an apartment - hopefully I'll be settling in a week from now.

No comments: