21 June 2005

updates

I actually updated my website. It's been neglected ever since I started ranting here. It needs some more attention though - maybe I will watch some new movies to review or something. I was very close to buying Bulletproof Monk the last time I went to Best Buy, but then I remembered I wanted to see Cradle 2 The Grave (the movie with Jet Li, DMX and Tom Arnold) and I wanted that one so much that Bulletproof Monk went back on the shelf. Unfortunately they did not have any copies of Cradle 2 The Grave, so I left Best Buy empty-handed, always a sad event. I think I'm also going to try to update my pictures site, that's been completely forgotten.

I sorted a bit of stuff today, but I think that was more to settle into my room than get ready for Oregon. Even though I've been graduated for over over six weeks. I might take a crack at sorting stuff for real tomorrow. So far my list of things has:

1. my George Foreman grill
2. my pillows
3. my laptop

Now I can probably get pretty far with these three items, and it's pretty symbolic of grad student life (eat, sleep, and compute), but I'm gonna need more than that.

I might also take a look at the Malibu. I could stand to get some of the leaves and crap out of the air intakes, and it could stand to be waxed.

I read some of the news today. Not the crap on CNN, real news. I really hope they impeach that son of a bitch George W. Bush and his whole damn administration. I used to trust CNN. I got mad at them after they dropped the ball on the SpaceShipOne flights, and the current media environment is just ridiculous.

No comments: