I had lunch with my old physics teacher Mr. Burdick today. He's doing good, it was pretty fun seeing him again. I gave him the physics shirt I slated for Brian Greene but never got around to mailing. I think it means more for Mr. Burdick to have it, especially since I don't know if or when I'm going to bring the shirts back.
The Malibu was in the shop all morning so I had to borrow my mom's Buick Rainier. I hate SUVs. I was very happy to get behind the wheel of the Malibu again. I wish I knew someone with a Prius so I could see what they drive like (just to satisfy my own curiousity).
I brought my iPod everywhere today, so I could listen to my music in either car. Even though my Malibu has an MP3 CD player, I like having the depth and flexibility of the iPod. I can easily make playlist changes, or play something completely random. I definitely have no regrets about the iPod, especially since in the past few months I've been finding more solace in listening to my music.
My sleep schedule is a little off because last night I went to bed at 3 AM again and got up around 6:30 AM. I'm pretty wiped so I think I'm going to listen to some music and go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment