My car is now all set for the trip to Oregon. I got the oil changed, the brake pads replaced and the air conditioning works again. Add to that the Rain-X and new windshield wipers, and the Malibu is in fine shape for travel. I am leaving for Oregon on July 2nd or 3rd, we are still finalizing the timing and route.
It was grey and rainy again today, but the rain finally brought cooler weather so we turned off the A/C. The fresh air is nice.
I don't officially have plans for tomorrow, but it's getting close to 2 weeks until I leave for Oregon so I really need to work on apartment stuff and start sorting all of my stuff. Especially since Friday I'm going to be up in East Lansing to have lunch with the guys and Saturday I'm meeting another friend for lunch.
I got Dungeon Siege yesterday, but the fun is already starting to wear off. The game isn't outstanding, and EB Games ripped me off by not giving me the expansion pack when I thought I was buying it packaged with the original game.
No comments:
Post a Comment