04 August 2005

now playing

My top ten most played songs in iTunes currently are:

10. A Low Frequency Inversion Field (Pi Soundtrack) - 37 times
9. Air (Paul Oakenfold, Global Underground: New York) - 40 times
8. In The End (Linkin Park) - 47 times
7. Milk and Sugar (The Hard Lessons) - 51 times
6. Anthem (Pi Soundtrack) - 53 times
5. Every Time I Look For You (Blink-182) - 58 times
4. Leaving Planet Earth (Paul Oakenfold, Global Underground: New York) - 65 times
3. No Man's Land (Pi Soundtrack) - 68 times
2. Somewhere I Belong (Linkin Park) - 82 times
1. Cure For The Itch (SI) (Linkin Park) - 129 times

In a stunning move, "A Low Frequency Inversion Field" overtook a Linkin Park song and two favorites vying for its place to become the newest member of the Top Ten. My laid back mood of late has resulted in a major boost for chillout songs, especially the Pi soundtrack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the point of an ipod was that you had massive amounts of music with you at all times, so you didn't have to listen to the same 20 songs on loop...?

jon said...

Who said iPod had to have a point?

Anonymous said...

I just figured that's why you went with a 20GB model.