I went over to Albany to see if their stores had anything good, but they didn't. Also, everybody starts closing at 7 PM. I did find a local classified ad selling a pair of futons, so I am going to call about them first thing after work tomorrow. They only want $50 for each futon, which is awesome. If I buy a new one it would be $200 or more.
I am tired and ready for it to be the weekend. Fortunately I just have the two labs tomorrow, and looking at the lab procedure it should be much easier than Tuesday.
I added a bunch of Newport and Mary's Peak pictures to the Yahoo site. Enjoy. Also new Facebook picture up.
I'm going to be home from 9/10 to 9/17, so if people at home want to visit me that's your chance.
I sorted a little more PJ-pirated music today. Somebody had Danger! High Voltage by Electric Six. I actually saw them live, but I didn't like them too much. That song is great though.
No comments:
Post a Comment