I got my futon today. I went over to Weniger Hall to try and find some help for moving it, but there was no one to be found. I had to get a damn U-Haul and move it by myself. The grand total for my futon came to about $93, which is a bargain for a futon this nice.
That was my major victory for the day. I spent the rest of the day reading the rest of Band of Brothers (yes, I'm done already) and playing a little bit of Katamari Damacy. Come to think of it, I put off trying out the new Zero Hour patch to finish that book. I also corrected some homeworks, but I am too lazy to actually assign points for them right now.
Tomorrow I'll finish off the homeworks, hit the store for supplies, and maybe clean / rearrange my apartment (the futon takes up a ton of space). In any case, it's the weekend and I'm going to sleep in tomorrow.
1 comment:
A request for a picture of the futon. I need to know if there's room for cats.
Post a Comment