So I guess the problem I thought was wrong on the midterm wasn't actually wrong, only unclear to everybody outside of a certain loop. The problem could be interpreted two ways, but you wouldn't think of the second way unless you had this exact problem hit over your head several times in class already. I did everything I was supposed to do and it's not really anyone's fault, but that problem will need regrading. Which is probably a 2-3 hour ordeal, especially since I seem to be twice as slow as the other TAs. I already spent over 15 hours grading the midterm over the weekend and the thought of more grading is the sort of proposition that is liable to make me scream and defenestrate something.
This morning was very backwards. Quantum made me feel smart and E&M made me feel bad. We will see how the rest of the day goes but right now I just want to be left alone to sulk about E&M and the midterm.
No comments:
Post a Comment