Today was another long and painful day. It ended with my irritating communications class. I seriously considered jumping out the window and running away. I was late to all my afternoon classes because Oregon State only allows ten minutes between classes, and profs here love to run over as much as anywhere else.
I did manage to pull off one major coup though. There was an extra quantum class today because quantum didn't meet last week. So the prof hands out homework in the morning session, and Vincent jokingly asked if it's due at the afternoon session, to which the prof responds "if you want it to be." I took a look at it and did 3/4 of it in E&M instead of listening. I seem to have a very good grasp on linear algebra and that's what this homework was. I made it my goal to finish the homework and turn it in before the afternoon session.
My only free time was around lunch though, so I sat down and started cranking through it. I was doing well, until some of the students in my lab found me in my office. Disaster! However, I was able to kick them out after answering a couple questions. I finished the last part of the last question in my TA seminar, and I turned in the homework in the afternoon session. So now everybody thinks I am crazy good at quantum mechanics.
I don't know what's going to happen with the damn midterm. I am not going to be a happy camper if I have to regrade.
I actually had some free time tonight, so I played We Love Katamari and unlocked the secret and super secret levels, as well as beating the end credits. I have to grade prelabs yet, but I seem to recall they grade really fast this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment