17 September 2005

the seasoned traveler

I've had more than enough traveling for a while. I got up at 4:15 AM today. 1 hour drive to the airport. 4 hour flight. 2 hour layover. 3 hour flight. 2 hour drive. And when I pull into my apartment complex, I find that some dumbass has sprawled his huge Ford pickup across my parking space. After all that travel made me cranky, he's lucky I didn't slash his tires or something. Fortunately the owner drove off and I took my rightful place in parking space #5.

So, I'm back in Oregon. I certainly brought a lot of books with me. I think I am going to bed now because I was on something between Eastern time and Pacific time and today's travels have further confused things.

1 comment:

Kittenz said...

Thanks for coming home. I still think I could have fit in the carry on. Maybe next time.