08 September 2005

i am a katamari god

My big accomplishment today was getting the last of the 1438 items in 'Katamari Damacy' for 100% completion. Now I'm ready for the sequel.

I had a meeting with the PSM head this morning, where I confirmed I don't have to take the comps. We also talked about internship stuff a little. I saw the PSM roster and found that there really are only three Applied Physics PSM students (not counting the dude in Iraq).


I went over to the student bookstore this afternoon. They have a better selection of science and engineering books there. I found no less than three cryptography books. They weren't just simple substitution cipher books, they were actual hardcore textbooks (even had RSA attack strategies in them). They cost around $75 though, so I didn't get them.

The bookstore also had some interesting books on renewable energy, but they cost more than I had on me. This month's National Geographic also wrote about renewable energy - I read part of the story, but didn't finish it. Fortunately, we get National Geographic at home.

Tomorrow I'm going up to Portland to visit with some family, who are being kind enough to get me over to the airport Saturday morning so I can fly home.

No comments: