Major coups in our favor at the Biodiesel Initiative meeting tonight. Lisa, Vincent and I presented the content for the pamphlets we're making for when the Governor's aides tour next week, everybody was impressed. Then I got to bust out my secret weapon, the website I've been working on for the biodiesel project. The others were all stunned, they loved it. Definitely paid off to have a laptop today. Found out that I get wireless network on campus, which makes my life easier. Lisa and Vincent liked my desktop wallpaper, a La Jolla Cove pic I took when I was in San Diego. Probably the best picture I've taken with this camera.
We finally got new partners in badminton today. Suddenly I enjoy that class again. My ass of a partner is dragging someone else down now. My new partner and I got to 14-14 (coming back from a 0-9 deficit) on our first game and won our second game. I didn't win a single game with that other guy. We started to play a third team, but ran out of time. They were being real sneaky about net drops, but I think we can just outright overpower them. I was really on my game with smashes and blocks.
Labs tomorrow, and lots of work. Have to write another stupid comm paper, do some quantum, write a cover letter for my resume, lots to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment