I have to go back to work. Bleh. I haven't worked since I graduated. I'm TAing some calc-based physics labs tomorrow. The first one is at 9AM, and I have to go in early to double-check some stuff from the lab manual. Then I get to do recitations on Thursday, which will be more what I'm used to. The class is an 11-week course packed into 4 weeks, so it's going to fly by.
Today was long, but at least it was productive. I ordered my DSL and opened a local bank account, all before lunch. I met with Zlatko and the other TA about this class we're teaching and I think we're all going to be winging it, not just me. Between the heat (another high 90's day, still 75 now) and the amount of stuff I got done today, I'm worn out.
This weblog is good for writing stuff down but it's not really all that funny. I'm going to think about how to remedy that.
1 comment:
working is NOT for cats!
Post a Comment