31 July 2005

a low frequency inversion field

It's quiet out tonight. Also much cooler out. I decided against making my own dinner and got some Papiano's (locally called Papa John's, but it'll always be Papiano's to me), so I went into town a little. Qdoba is closed for the night - that is not in the Qdoba spirit! Qdoba is supposed to be there at 3 AM when the concerts let out. Maybe it's just summer hours. I saw at MSU how summer and the academic year are very different. Papiano's is on 9th St across from the Mitsubishi dealer, so I got to see my Lancer Evos. I get the feeling that nights like tonight are going to be very full of physics in a couple of months so I'm enjoying it now. I didn't touch the PS2 today, which is good. I was either out exploring or reading my Lewis & Clark book, which I intend to return to after I've had my fill of pizza.

Edit: Unrelated to anything, I think a good DJ name for Einstein would be E=DJ^2. Also, I am thinking about naming my iPod.

Edit 2: Paul says I should learn to drive stick better so I can test drive the Lancer Evos. If only I had something to practice on...

1 comment:

Kittenz said...

DRiving a stick shift is like making frosting. YOu add a little milk to powdered sugar. Too much you stall out. . . . too little it doesn't stir.
Left foot Powdered Sugar
Right foot Milk

And in the end you have smoooooooooooooothy frosting. (And don't forget to shift the shifty thing)