It has been a very hectic couple of days but I am finally moved in to my new apartment in Corvallis and my dad is on his flight home. My new place is very nice, has one of the lower rents we found and is only two blocks from the physics building.
I have the new place furnished to some degree now. I got the electricity hooked up but I haven't gotten around to getting phone, cable or internet. As for the latter, as some of you may have gathered from the title, it seems one of my neighbors has an unprotected DSL network...
Tomorrow I should get some more of the utilities hooked up, and I'm going to drop in on the physics department's office to let them know I'm in town. Today I think I'm just going to chill here and set things up.
I visited some family up in Portland last night, which was fun but I could barely do the drive back. It was supposed to be an hour and a half and I took two hours, including taking two stops to recuperate. Not fun.
1 comment:
Love your apartment! Looks great!
Post a Comment