With my luggage situation resolved and some other errands done I decided to tackle my computer issues. I managed to clear up the malware issue but adding that fight on top of previous Windows rot left my computer not entirely stable. I decided to go ahead with a reformat, but it ended up taking four before I got all my troubles resolved (mostly involving Outlook). On the plus side it seems XP service pack 2 is able to uncover the extra unpartitioned space on my new hard drive, so I was able to add another 21GB to my data drive. I was fortunate these reformats were on my terms so all my data has been backed up, although I don't want it sitting on the external drives for too long.
In order to stay sane during the long and drawn out reformats I have been powering through Northern Exposure, I got through two and a half DVDs this weekend. I also went to the bookstore and got The Selfish Gene, which I have never read because I don't know anything about biology.
On a note more in line with normal behavior, more spy photos of the Camaro turned up last week showing the interior which is apparently closer to the concept than I would have guessed, down the the gauges at the base of the center console. There was a note later that day on GM's blog that the Camaro prototypes will now be run without camouflage to test aerodynamics and cooling efficiency. My primary concern is still whether they've put in enough headroom for me.
1 comment:
You're making me eager to see the camero too!
Post a Comment