26 January 2008

portland auto show

I stayed a little late at work last night to help get a big shipment out. My reward is not having to come in this weekend. Instead, I went to the Portland Auto Show. I brought my camera but most of the photos I took are rubbish because the camera was shaky. The only real exceptions were the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder and the Audi R8, which is just as well because they were the most photogenic things there. I didn't even know the latter was supposed to be there.

Apart from taking photos I did get to sit in a bunch of cars like the 911 Carrera 4S, BMW 328i and the new Audi A4. I also tried out the Mustang just to see what that was like. A couple of the cars fit OK but they made me appreciate how much I like the Malibu's driving position.

I now feel like crap because of the Portland traffic, crowds, sensory overload and crap weather. I am going to go lie down for a while.

No comments: