10 September 2007

i would read that page every day for the next year

I brought in a picture of the stricken Malibu on the back of the tow truck, but everyone expected it to be wrecked or something. Even though it was just a bad battery I still wasn't going anywhere. Philistines.

Since I can't spend money on an iPod or a car, I might buy a digital projector. I did all of five minutes of research and found a good looking one. So tomorrow I may go get it and rack up a million Best Buy reward points and turn my wall into an 80" TV. May as well get an upconverting DVD player while I'm at it. That way when my Project Gemini DVDs show up I'll be ready to rock.

On an unrelated note, there is apparently a Project X at work. I had never heard it before and then heard it twice today. If they wanted to name it something generic and low key, they picked the wrong name. What is Project X?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Project X is the company Christmas party.....