13 September 2007

hd hell

I did decide to get a digital projector yesterday. I had to drive all the way through Portland at rush hour to the Best Buy at the stupid airport to get it. By swiping cables from most of my A/V setup I was able to get it running, but I did not have the proper cables to get HD.

Today I went to finish the fight. I managed to find most of the cables I needed, but even Radio Shack has no idea where to find the special adapter required to complete the HD circuit. So I have to resort to ordering it from the internet and wait for it to show up.

I also discovered that yesterday while swapping cables around I got the 360 to grind my Test Drive Unlimited game disc to the point of unplayability. Guess I'm going to need another one of those.

The one minor piece of good news was that the Ace Combat 6 looked pretty amazing even without HD.

No comments: