I am looking forward to being home for the holidays, but not to the travel it requires. Seriously, I have to get up at 5:30 AM tomorrow - a killer for a semi-nocturnal person like me - and I won't get home until midnight. A whole day gone! At least I bought a new book that will keep me distracted - Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson, a major cyberpunk novel that I haven't gotten around to reading until now.
I think I forgot and slept through a biodiesel meeting this morning. Oops. I know I still have to do some website work for them, but it'll be easy when I get the time to sit down and do it. I am thinking about moving some of my volunteer time over to Solar Creek though, it's more in line with what I want to be doing.
Concert update: the planets have aligned or something, for The Hard Lessons and The Nice Device will be playing together on Dec. 22 in Ann Arbor. Expect me to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment