The Battle of Comm will be won or lost on Monday. At 6PM I have to turn in a term paper and give a big presentation. Term paper: 4.5 pages so far, I made pretty good progress on Sunday. Presentation: nonexistent. I have to come up with it tomorrow, probably by mashing together the paper and the PSM presentation. My grade in there may or may not be precarious, I can't afford to lose the 30% this final project is worth. I don't care what I get in that stupid class as long as I pass and don't have to take it again. Grad school is binary. You pass or you don't, no one cares what you get.
Although I should have been working on comm stuff all day, I did find the time to add the Black Mesa logo to the spiffy thermal hoodie I bought yesterday (via iron-on transfer paper, thanks for the iron mom & dad), thus making it approximately a million times cooler and sealing its fate as my lazing about hoodie. So I'll be wearing it all winter break. Which can't come soon enough. I just want time to work on my own silly projects like ironing weird stuff onto shirts.
1 comment:
That Black Mesa hoddie pwns. You should take a picture of yourself wearing it and playing HL1 and send it into Valve. I think they'd like it.
Coming home for break? LAN on the 1st? You DO have a laptop now.
Post a Comment