I found a very good candidate laptop. It has a 1.8GHz Athlon 64 processor, 512MB of ram, an 80GB hard drive, built-in WiFi, a DVD+-RW burner, and a 15" screen for $880. That's an insanely good deal.
I'm just going over my to-do list before I call it a night. Not only that, but I actually did some of the things on it. I finally replaced my windshield wipers today, and I took care of the rebate crap that went with it. I also found out I can get a copy of my friend's recent music recital, so I put a check in the mail for MSU's recording services dept.
I got some Nigerian scam email today, so I sent them an ASCII middle finger as a response. I wish the tech dept would deactivate my MSU physics email so I would get less spam.
No comments:
Post a Comment