The Camaro SS's Nurburgring time has been posted, and it is a whole 2 seconds faster than a Cobalt SS...that comes out to 0.4% faster. This is partly down to the Camaro having poor aerodynamics and partly to the Cobalt apparently being incredibly well sorted. I think I am officially switching my sights to the Genesis Coupe.
The '86 Firebird with the dodgy brakes is back on Craigslist. Giving it a second thought, my only issue with it is the color. It's got a V8, t-tops, and a new clutch, all good things.
I also ordered a '98 Malibu grille off of eBay out of curiousity to see if it would go in my 2000...after some fiddling with the pins, I got it to work. The only problem is the emblem in the picture on the auction is different from what I actually got, so I'll have to see if I can get the guy to send me the right one. I like the first Malibu grille better. I don't like it when the manufacturer changes things to make a car look fresh - same goes for the '91 Firebird or '98 Camaro.
No comments:
Post a Comment