17 May 2007

look to my left and you'll see where i tried

So I got an Xbox 360 a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that Dead Rising does a fantastic job of desensitizing you to zombies. I had to start playing the game slowly because it freaked me out and now I've beaten Overtime Mode and gotten Zombie Genocider. The only other decent 360 game I've played so far is Test Drive Unlimited. I got a bunch of demos off Xbox Live but none of them were very good. Guess I'm stuck until Ace Combat 6 and the new Katamari game come out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But can it play "Pong"????

jon said...

Well I checked but it can't. I was actually surprised, because I was certain it would be in Xbox Live Arcade. I did see Pac Man and a bunch of other old games.