17 March 2007
she said the satellite is coming
Today was the last day of classes for the term, so I don't have to take classes anymore. Ever. The prospective grads came through today but I only came onto campus late in the day for my one class. There was an informal poster session after that to show the prospectives what the other grads are working on. I didn't have to do anything because I don't do research. This was the first time I'd seen some of the older grads in a while and it was good interacting with them again. Them talking about their research emphasized how much more knowledge they've absorbed as fifth-years, but on the flip side I'm going to have a real paycheck in the near future. All I have to do now before moving is clear out the last of the assignments that have piled up and do finals, but tomorrow I am going out to the coast with the prospective grads and that will be a nice break.
No comments:
Post a Comment