29 January 2007

as the sunlight breaks the haze to touch your skin

The first step is admitting you have a problem: I am an Asimov junkie. I have always liked stuff like I, Robot and Foundation's Edge, but recently I realized I had never read his 'Empire' novels. So I went on eBay and got them for a ridiculously low price. That was a set of five books and I have read them all. But it doesn't even stop there. There are a couple of used bookstores downtown and they have old Asimov collections. I just bought one today, I have gotten at least two others that way, and I know I left at least one more sitting on the shelf in the store. It's true that the books tend to be kind of thin so I can burn through them pretty quickly, but the man was prolific. This sort of thing makes writing electronics lab reports very difficult to accomplish.

No comments: