29 April 2006

zero

Apparently I can't use a calendar, because I've been under the impression that Ace Combat Zero came out next month, when in reality it came out earlier this week. So last night as soon as I figured out I was breaking Physics Rule #1 I ran down to the store and bought it. And beat it. It's rather shorter than Ace Combat 5 and doesn't have nearly as good a story, so I think AC5 is my favorite of the series so far. I'm still going to give ACZ a working over though.

Unfortunately it's going to be a busy weekend so I won't have much time to mess around with ACZ any more right now. In particular, I have to double grade exams for 213 this weekend. We're down another 50 students or so from last term though, about 200 now, so at least there aren't as many to grade overall. We've lost so many students compared to first term that we can now fit all the students into one room for exams while before we needed two. The intro physics series here is a rough one.

No comments: